Options

IUI / ART SPERM

I am going through ivf and purchased the iui/art sperm. I just wondered should i also purchase iui premium sperm as well or will the iui/art be fine?

Comments

• Options
    The A.R.T. vials are meant for use with IVF. No need to purchase the premium vials.

Good luck and be sure to report your pregnancy when the time comes.

Best,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Can I purchase IUI vial from donor with Pregnancies report is no to do IVF? or I should choose donor with yes in pregnancies report.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Reported pregnancies have nothing to do with your chances of getting pregnant. Every one of our donors is tested and retested to make sure all specimens are of the highest quality.

You can feel confident to use any donor you like.

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    if the donor doesn't have IUI/ART vials available, and I'm going through IVF, what can I do?
  • Options
    You can use any vial type for an IVF procedure.

The only difference in the ART vials is they have less sperm since you will need less than an ICI or IUI insemination.

Best of luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    If I am having an IUI done, can I use IUI/ART sperm instead of the IUI/Premium sperm? I have always used IUI/prem but our donor has no more of those left.
  • Options
    No. You should not use an ART vial for a basic IUI procedure. You can use an ICI/Premium vial and have your physician "wash" the specimen prior to insemination.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB