Options

Looking for vials of # 11209. Please.

If anyone has extra vials for donor # 11209 I would love to buy them from you at full price. My partner and I have a beautiful child from this donor and he has retired and we would love to have a biologically identical child. We inseminated two weeks ago with our last vial and I just received the call yesterday that we are not pregnant.

Thank you,

My e-mail address is:

mbranch@gatewayhealth.org

Comments

• Options
    Hi tateman,
    I am so sorry to hear you IUI did not work this month. I am sure that is very frustrating for you guys. I know you were considering some of the same donors as us. Have you made a back up decision in case you cannot locate extra vials of 11209?

Good luck
  • Options
    mwiggill,

Thank you so much for the message. Yes, we are very disappointed that we will not be able to have a biologically identical child. I'm still hopeful that some extra vials will miraculously appear. We are seriously leaning towards 11848, it is between him and 11687. What helped you make your final decision to go with 11848? I wish you the best of luck with your IUI this week.

Best wishes
  • Options
    Hi Tateman,

Well it sounds like from your messages you may be going with 11848 as well. I really likes that his health history was very clean, he has brown hair and blue eyes like my hubby, he seems athletic, very educated, and his baby pic is adorable.

If you happen to get your hand on an audio of him i would love to have it as well.

Good luck and keep on touch!!
    Mechelle