Options

I've decided on donor 11241

Hello everyone :)

It has been tough narrowing down my choices in choosing a donor - I had at least 15 favorite donors saved! It was getting a little expensive due to the amount of information I was purchasing for the donors I liked. I decided to go with donor 11241 because he was always one of my top picks and there were only 6 vials left, so I went for it! I will not be starting the IUI process until later this year though because I live in American Samoa and they do not perform any type of fertility treatments here:( I am a 25 year old single mother to a wonderful 4 year old and we'll be moving to Hawaii, where I will be seeing an RE and get started on my IUI!!! Wishing everyone the best of luck in their journey as well:)

Comments

• Options
    Hi. i would love if you could share your information on donor 11241 as there are more vials available.... and anymore donors, who you may be able to share information on??? thanks! i'm a single mom too!

stacy@vegaschic.com
  • Options
    Hello,

I actually traded in my vials of 11241 for 11687. I have his baby pic and long profile and will email it out after this. I also have his audio interview, but do not know how I can transfer it to you. Nice to hear from a fellow single mother =) I have quite a lot of information on numerous donors as well, but I will work on sending you 11241 first. Take care!
  • Options
    HI. I'm just starting this process and am a bit overwhelmed. But, I made a chart and 11241 is on my list. Would you consider sharing the info you have? Baby pic, long profile? Etc? I would really appreciate it.

darieschaff@yahoo.com