Options

reported pregnancies

Can you please tell me how many reported pregnancies for each of the following 11260, 11610, and 11894...I understand that their numbers have no bearing on my chances of pregnancy I would just like to know. Thank you, Oh and also, my doctor told me she could wash the ICI premium for me because I am having an IUI , does that lessen my chances of conceiving or change any cryobank guarentees? if that makes sense? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    11260 - 0
    11610 - 4
    11894 - 0

Yes, an ICI should be washed for an IUI procedure.

It is common for physicians to do the wash themselves, but she will likely charge you a lab fee which is usually more than the IUI vial.

Assuming it is done properly, the wash should not lessen your chances of getting pregnant. However, the CCB guarantee is based on the post-thaw, pre-wash count (since we are not doing the wash). Basically, everything your doctor is telling you is perfectly fine.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    on their profiles both 11260 and 11894 show to have reported pregnancies??? i am confused.
  • Options
    11260 - My mistake. I looked up 11620. 11260 has between 1-5 reported pregnancies.
    11894 - Has a child of his own but no reported CCB pregnancies.

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    no problem thank you for clarifying.
  • Options
    Anytime!

Happy Thanksgiving (to everyone),

Scott
    CCB