Options

Novarel shot and positive test

Ok ladies I have a question. I had my Noveral shot Saturday March 19 at 10pm and my IUI was Monday March 21. I know my TWW is up tomorrow but I took a Clearblue Easy test yesterday morning and it was positive then I took a FREP test yesterday afternoon and it was positive then I took another FREP test this morning and it was positive and another Clearblue Easy test and it was positive. So my question is what are my chances that I am actually pregnant and its not the shot. Yesterday it had been 14 days since I took my shot. Since its the weekend I cannot contact my doctor till tomorrow and this is killing me. Thank you for your advice.

Comments

• Options
    Thank you for your response and well wishes. I am optimistically hopeful! This was my 4th IUI and I have gotten many negative tests and your right it is hard to believe the positive tests at first I'll keep you posted.
  • Options
    So I went for my blood test this past Monday and my number came back as 251! So I guess that is good. I have had some cramping and at times it can be moderate but no spotting or anything. My Ultrasound is scheduled for next Friday, seems soooo far away. Since my number was high my RE did not order a second test which is a little frustrating. I've been tired and my breasts are sore but no nausea as of yet.....

To be honest I am still very much in shock!