Options

Donor 12343 ITS A GIRL

Has anyone uses donor 12343? I have a beautiful 7 month old little girl as a result of this donor.

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations!! After 5 rounds of IVF, we just purchased vials from this donor. Did you do IUI or IVF?
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the greatest gift ever!
  • Options
    I did IVF with this donor.. I had done 4 IUI's with another and decided to switch when I did IVF. If you look at the donor's baby pictures your child will probably have very similar facial features! My friends all joke around and call her " Brady Baby" since the look alike is Tom Brady :) Not to mention my daughter has the most beautiful skin complexion! I am pretty fair and her skin is AMAZING... its like nothing I have ever seen... Golden and HUGE eyes.... not mine but all donor traits
  • Options
    Hi , Im thinking about using this donor if any of you could share some information , ( sampson ) I would love to see pictures of your baby girl if you dont mind my email is ingridharley@aol.com
  • Options
    Congratulations on your baby girl! We're considering this donor after 1 IUI attempt with 12750.

We'd love to hear more about your experience and your little girl as well if you're willing to share. lcole03@gmail.com
  • Options
    Our retrieval is on Saturday and with 18 eggs, I'm praying for a success after 5 previous IVF rounds with my husband's sperm. Say a prayer that we'll be lucky enough to add to this donor's success!

Love the Brady baby reference!!
  • Options
    babyvotie..... I just saw that you were pregnant with this donor! I assume you had the baby. Id love to connect with you if you are willing. My daughter is not 14 months and is the cutest thing! Im thinking of doing another cycle in the next few months for a sibling!
  • Options
    Hi babyvotie, I do have 2 vials for sale from donor 12343. Please let me know if you're interested. Congrats on your pregnancy!
  • Options
    W
  • Options
    I have an 11 month old son with this donor. He's the cutest little guy.
  • Options
    Sampson keeping my fingers crossed for you if you go ahead with it. I have to stop with one adorable little boy. They told me I would be just as sick or even sicker so I am not chancing it. At least I have one little one. Good luck.