Options

info on 12126 or 05440

My previous donor is no longer available and I am considering other options for attempts in January & February. If you have any info (long profile, pictures, etc.) I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Lori

Comments

• Options
    I don't have any info for 05440, but I used this donor 8/29/10. I became pregnant on my first IUI attempt (medicated). Unfortunately, I miscarried 11/6/10. Looking to try again with 11493, 12144, or 12235.If you have any info, I would appreciate it :) The reason I am not using 05440 again is that my blood is O+ and 05440 is A-. My OB said the blood types may have been incompatible and that I should use an O+ donor to maximize my chances. But...05440 seemed to work for me other than the miscarriage which I cannot say was due to 05440. These things just happen. Good luck.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I have also been looking at 12235 (and I do have some info, post your email and I'll forward it). I really was hoping for an open donor, but 12126 is not available until late February 2011. I thought that if I was going with anonymous I should choose one with my blood type as well. I am O+. I am looking at trying again in January/February, this round with meds.
  • Options
    Thanks. My email is jwel21@aol.com. I wish you luck with your next try. I am thinking I will try again in Feb 2011 (earliest my OB recommends). Scott from admin gave me something to think about with 05440. He said that if I had success with 05440 (pregnancy, even if lost), that I might want to use him again because the blood type thing is not really a factor (see post in the ask cryobank board). Furthermore, he said that 05440 has a better healthy birth rate rate than my other prospectives. So...back to the RE to discuss. Well I wish you the best and I really hope you conceive!!! Let me know how it goes if you want to :) And thanks in advance for any info on 12235.
  • Options
    I saw your email on a different post and already sent the info. Best of luck to you.
  • Options
    Thank you. I got the email yesturday. Best of luck to you too.
  • Options
    Becky,
    Good luck to you & congratulations. 12126 is not available again until later in February, so I am probably going with a different donor. Thank you for offering and if things don't work out, I'll post again on this thread (I'm trying to keep email private).

Lori
  • Options
    Becky,
    Congratulations and best of luck to you. Thank you for the offer. 12126 is not available again until the end of February 2011, so I am probably going with a different donor. If things don't work out, I will post again on this thread. (I am trying to keep my email semi-private by not posting it.)

Lori
  • Options
    Hi Lori,

I am currently 5 1/2 mo pregnant with a boy from donor 12126 and if you are still interested in the info and have not received it yet I would be more than willing to share it :)

What is your email?

~Becky
  • Options
    Becky-
    It doesn't seem that the earlier post I amde went through at the right spot, and I've changed my mind. Just in case January's IUI doesn't work with the donor I chose (who is again sold out); my email is loribicehouse at yahoo dot com.

Thanks,
    Lori