Options

Any Advice? 11937, 12168, 02472

Our search is winding down & we're getting ready to purchase some vials to start next month. Anyone have any personal experience with 11937, 12168, 02472? I appreciate any advice whether it's regarding these donors or not.

Thank you!!

Comments

• Options
    Hi bootig..

I'm going in on monday for my first IUI using donor 11937. I've already had 3 other non medicated IUI's with 11147, no luck. So, we decided to switch donors. I can let you know the outcome by the end of June! Good luck to you.
  • Options
    awesome! we've decided on 11937 & are starting next month! goodluck & definitely keep in touch. maybe we'll have siblings someday! :)
  • Options
    Great! I've also decided on 11937 and will start trying in Aug. Good luck!
  • Options
    Hey guys!
    If you didn't see my other posts, I just found out I'm pregnant with donor 11937. I'm six weeks along.
    So, my first try with this donor worked! I took 100mg of Clomid and went in 15 hours after getting a "smiley face" on the OPK.

My DR was very impressed with 11937's motility and numbers. Much better than 11147's.

Good Luck to you Bootig & Art! I think this guy is potent! Let me know how it turns out!

Lisa
  • Options
    I am on the second iui with 11937 we go in this tuesday..
  • Options
    Good Luck Grace!

Our boy 11937 seems to be a popular guy! And successful! So, I wish you the best!
  • Options
    Does anyone have information on Donor 11937 they would be willing to share? He is on my list of top 3 picks.

My email address is rsd1992@gmail.com.

Thank you so much!!
    Rachel