Options

Pregnant with donor 11659

I had my 8 week, first O.B. appointment today. The entire office was excited and everyone had to give me a hug. I don't know if they are that friendly and excited with everyone, or because they've been helping me try and get pregnant for 5 months. He did say I have a cyst on my left ovary but says thats sometimes normal in pregnant women and should go away by week 12, but its nice to know where the cramping is coming from.

Anywho! I got to keep a copy of the ultrasound! So exciting! Its a blurry little gray thing hanging out upside down (already more flexible than its Mommy) but its MY blurry little gray thing! :)

I know this donor has only been donating since about this time last year, so I'm assuming only been available for about 6 months but they said he has reported pregnancies so I was wondering if any of those Mommies, or Mommy-to-bes were hanging around the message board?

Sorry so long, just so excited!

Comments

• Options
    slcoyle,

I'm not pregnant by this donor, but I wanted to congratulate you anyways! This is great news and by all means, you should be excited! :)

KUP!
  • Options
    I did get pregnant with this donor but I had an early miscarriage. This was my third miscarriage though, two with my husband's sperm.

Good luck to you. I am switching donors.
  • Options
    lapmp1648...I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.
  • Options
    I got pregnant with this donor in April but had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. I am planning on using him again in the next few months so I will keep checking in on everyone's progress with this donor! Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi,

Keep us updated on your trials, please!

Thank you.
  • Options
    I will be 36 weeks pregnant on Monday with my little girl!
  • Options
    Wow!!! You're almost there...she's almost here! I am so excited!
  • Options
    slcoyle! i just had my first IUI with donor 11659.

I'd love to talk with you. Maybe you could drop me an email?

hopingforbaby83@gmail.com

Thanks!!