Options

PREGNANT WITH DONOR 13676!!

I just had my first OB US and turns out i am 6wks and 4 days, I got to hear the heart beat as well! (: 115 bpm! its an awesome feeling but its still so early that its surreal and i cant tell anything yet except for some swelling in my breasts....but so excited!!

Comments

• Options
    Congrats JNB0914!!!

Keep me posted . . . This donor makes beautiful babies!

I am absolutely in love with my baby girl.

Enjoy the journey!

Kate
    Choice mom to baby girl born 6/12/14
    From donor 13676
  • Options
    Do you know if you're having a boy or girl yet? We had a chemical pregnancy with this donor last cycle and are trying again in the next few days. Curious as to whether he's producing girls or boys more frequently. Congrats!
  • Options
    Hi! I also became pregnant (and had a baby girl!) with Donor 13676. At the time, my husband & I had to take out a small loan in order to buy just 4 vials in hopes of getting pregnant. We were advised to purchase more, but we literally could not afford more financially. We long to give our baby girl a sibling & unfortunately now, there are no longer available vials by this donor. I admit, it broke my heart a little. I know this is completely random & a long shot, but would you happen to have extra vials available from this donor that you aren't planning to use? Again, I know this is random...but I am just hoping that somehow there is a possibility of being able to conceive by the same donor one more time. Any response would be appreciated. My personal email is mariah2180@aol.com
    Thank you :)