Options

Purchasing ?

I called Client Services to be put on the notification list for when vials become available and was told that I had to have the A1 and Purchase and Storage Agreement completed before I could even be put on the list. Do you have to have the A1 form filled out by a doctor before you can purchase vials? I was planning on purchasing the next time my donor becomes available and leaving them in storage until next year. Long story short, I have not decided on a doctor yet and need to know if I need to do that before I can purchase. Sorry, I know this is a lot but I just don't want to miss out on another good donor.

Thanks,
Kelly

Comments

• Options
    this is from their 5 simple steps to purchase online

"Remember: You may purchase vials without the A1 but CCB must receive a physician-signed A1 before you are able to schedule a shipment."

to see the entire document go here:

http://www.cryobank.com/_resources/pdf/Documents/HowToOnline.pdf
  • Options
    Hi All -

Correct. You only need the A1 to ship vials. You may purchase vials prior to having the A1 signed by a physician, but you will need to open a purchase and store account in order to make the vial purchase (the A2 & A3 forms).

To be placed on the notification list all you need is a basic online account. However, there is no cost in opening a full purchase and store account, so most people find it easier to get the paperwork out of the way ahead of time so there is no delay later on.

Good luck,

Scott
  • Options
    Ok, I just want to be placed on the notification list, but when I called yesterday I was told that I had to have the A1 and Purchase and Storage Agreement before I could be on the list. That's why I am confused. I have no intention of having any vials shipped for a while, just want to go ahead and purchase when my donor becomes available (hence the notification list) :) Do ya think I just need to call back?

Kelly
  • Options
    Yes. As long as you have a basic online account set up you can be placed on the notification list. You will need a completed Purchase and Store account (the A2 & A3 forms) to place the order. You only need to have the A1 signed to ship vials.

Good luck,

Scott