Options

Got My Period Oct. 2nd. Anyone on my schedule for an IUI this month?

Looking to do my fourth IUI this month. Anyone just get their period, want to buddy up this month?

Comments

• Options
    My period started last saturday , iui #9 this month
  • Options
    Milagros22 - Last Sat for me too. Looks like we are on the same schedule. Good luck to you this month!!! You too Sweetheart!!
  • Options
    I should have IUI#3 in the next few days. Started my period 9/28. The 2 weeks of limbo and progesterone supplements are rough. Best wishes for everyone.
  • Options
    Yay, I have some buddies, all are welcome. So we can get a bit more invested would love to know which donor you are using and find out more about your IUI journey. I have had three IUIs all the same donor all BFN. Trying to switch it up with a different donor 13293. How about you?
  • Options
    I'm about a week ahead of you. Looking forward to my third IUI early next week. I too have decided to try a new donor, 13410. Good luck and baby dust to all!!!
  • Options
    Hi Friendshipdidi,
    That donor looks like a good one. How many follicles do you have?
  • Options
    Today is my day 3 on letrozole and next ultrasound October 10 at 7:00am
  • Options
    Hi Sweettheartt

I've only tried IUI naturally with no meds. This will be my third attempt. if it doesn't take this round I think I will skip IUI with meds and go straight to IVF. Luckily I have really good insurance that covers both.

I keep using my OTK but no surge yet. I'm thinking either this weekend or Monday. My other two tries were both Mondays.
  • Options
    I got my period on Wednesday going for IUI # 2 with Letrozole. I took it days 3-7 the last time but I think this time I will take it days 5-9. I am doing this cycle with monitoring - Babydust to all.
  • Options
    I am joining you lady's this month. I think insemination will be 10-13, have a ultrasound in the morning on 10-11. I had a ultrasound early with 4 possible follicles. Baby dust everyone.
  • Options
    I ended up doing my Letrozole days 5-9. I have an ultrasound Saturday then Ovidrel followed by Insemination. I'm glad to see all of you ladies going for another round. Baby Dust to all
  • Options
    Svqueen,

I have a cyst, so my iui is gonna be delayed and im on birth control::((((
  • Options
    So sorry sweety :( Hugs , good luck ladies , my iui is today at 10:30 :) iui#9
  • Options
    Milagros GL.
    I will be joining you ladies also. I trigger most likely on Monday.
    Nisedm we are cycle buddies again. Baby Dust to us all. Positive thinking ladies. Hopefully this time the little one sticks around. FX'd for BFP!!!
  • Options
    I'm still in it. Two follicles and IUIs Monday and Tuesday with donor 13293. Anyone else with a scheduled IUI? A Walton good luck! You trigger a day after me. Sorry Sweety keep us posted on you next month. Sv queen good luck!
  • Options
    Sweaty- I am so sorry! How long do you have to be on birth control? Stay positive
    Sweetheart- what size was your follicles?
    I had an ultrasound today. I have three follicles measurements 11, 14, 20. They just called and want me to come back tomorrow. I have to work so its super stressful I called out last month. Oh well I have to do what I have too. They will let me know when to take the Ovidrel. Baby dust to all
  • Options
    Both follicles 16
  • Options
    Well my body seemed to throw me a curve ball. I thought I would have had my IUI last week but it looks like tomorrow is the day. It's day 22 for me so I'm hoping it's not too late in my cycle. Baby Dust to all!!!
  • Options
    Good luck friendshipdidi!!!! I took Ovidrel 10min ago. My repeat ultrasound showed 3 follicles matured to 12, 15 and 22. I'm so excited IUI on Tuesday. I feel really good about this cycle.
  • Options
    My IUI is set for tomorrow. As of Friday , my follicle counts were 1@ 20 1@ 14 and 1@ 11. RE is very hopeful that everything is gonna work out again. It's just a matter of little one sticking around. FX'd and baby dust for us all.
  • Options
    Svqueen, i have to be on birth control for 2wks. Man, does it make me feel so sick, its awful. Your follicles seem great, you might have mutliples.

Milagros,
    Good luck honey, i hope this time really sticks. You deserve it!!
  • Options
    Walton,

Thats awesome, you also might have twins. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks Sweety. No, it just give a better chance at having a good egg fertilized. But twins would be great :).
  • Options
    Sweettheart,
    2 follies, thats great good luck!
  • Options
    Went for the IUI and he now found 4 follicles.
  • Options
    Sweetheart that is great!!
    Sweety- I am happy its only two weeks when I saw you mentioned a cyst I thought it would be longer. At least you are not out of the game for too long. Just use this period as emotional recovery and come back stronger than ever.
    I had my IUI this morning and the sperm is excellent. 60 million swimmer and all of the other numbers are good as well. Baby dust keeping my fingers crossed
  • Options
    Hey ladies
    I did my IUI on 10-13, my numbers for the donor were good too. I had 3 good follicles. Good luck everyone and lots of baby dust.
  • Options
    Nisedm I am two days behind you. Lets hope that October is our month!
  • Options
    How is everyone doing post IUI any symptoms? I just had the normal post IUI cramping. No symptoms yet for me of anything.
  • Options
    6 dpiui. No symptoms yet. The only wierd thing was the other day at work, I kept smelling something burning. I drink lots if water so I already go to the bathroom a lot. I didn't expect to feel anything really the first week. Good luck to us all!!!!