Options

Hi, I was wondering if and when more vials of 13540 would be available? Thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    Hi Bis -

It looks like Donor 13540 currently has one vial available. Additional vials may become available in mid-October, but it depends on his next blood draw.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi Bis,

I know someone besides myself has been acquiring vials for donor 13540, not that many have been available, he has had a limited supply. Is this you? Have you or anyone gotten pregnant with this donor?

We are trying him for the second time next week and I a wondering if anyone out there has had any luck.
    I am also interested in purchasing a couple of his vials if you have them available.

Thanks!
  • Options
    mel,
    we are currently 6 months pregnant with that donor :) we went thru ivf and it only took 1 try. we have 4 more vials, however will be trying again in approximately 2 years. if it works again right away, we will be giving our vials back.
    good luck!
  • Options
    Delaware,

Congratulations!!!! We had a chemical pregnancy with this donor last cycle and just did another IUI last week, fingers crossed we may be pregnant as I type this ;)

We also have two vials left and will most likely be going to IVF next time if we are not pregnant on this cycle.

In about two years we would also like to try for baby #2 with this same donor. Please check back on the forum so we can keep in touch once we get pregnant ;)

Did you sign up for the sibling registry? It would be great to be able to touch base with you once we are pregnant (if you are interested of course).

Also, If you have any interest in selling your additional vials in the future after baby #2, please keep us in mind. We are on the waiting list for this donor and supposedly we will be notified if any vials become available in the future. I am hoping the two vials we have left will do the trick, but you never know...

Again congratulations on your pregnancy!!!

Best,

Mel
  • Options
    Turns out we are 3 weeks pregnant with donor 13540 and we couldn't be happier ;)
  • Options
    Our baby girl was born on Oct. 06 of 2014 using donor 13540. We are the first ones to register a child on the sibling registry. If you are interested in exchanging info or getting in touch, reach us there!
  • Options
  • Options
    I have 8 viles that I've been sitting on. I am the one who acquired the last of the vials back in '13 including one of the two that became available that were in quarantine. My partner and I will start trying with them this coming year. We may go straight to IVF. I anticipate leftover vials down the line.
    Would love to get in touch with anyone using same donor.
    We are two women and located in LA.
  • Options
    Hi Enzo,

Good luck on your journey! We are about to start trying for baby #2 with the same donor. Our little girl is two now, happy healthy and such a joy!

We are also two mommies to our little girl and we live in FL. Feel free to contact us through the sibling registry or leave an email here and we will be in touch!
  • Options
    Just wanted to report a second successful pregnancy with donor 13540 and our baby #2! It took us one try this time ;)
    The first trimester is over and our little girl is getting a baby brother in October. We will eventually sell the 3 viles we have left if anyone needs them or is interested. Please get in touch via the sibling registry.
  • Options

Hello, I purchased vials of donor 13540 back in 2013. It took me awhile to use a vial (last year 2017) that was not successful using IVF. I ended up switching to a different donor. I still have 2 vials but at a fertility clinic in Atlanta. They told me I could transfer them. I am writing in case anyone might need more vials to expand their families. My other option is to have them destroyed since I am currently paying storage. If you are interested please respond or contact me at 4144670159.

• Options

@LJL hey, do you still any vials left?

• Options

Just coming back to this post to report I am 12 weeks pregnant with this donor. We are a Two mom family from NY. Once born we will be joining the sibling registry. We did ivf and it took one try.

• Options

@Blue1222 Congratulations on your pregnancy! Please be sure to officially report your pregnancy by completing this short online form so we can update your account: https://www.cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

We'll also be able to share additional post-conception perks that you might be eligible for like a Donor Keepsake and free newborn stem cell preservation: https://www.cryobank.com/services/cord-blood-banking/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@cryo-admin yes I did report it on the site. Thanks

• Options

@melerika @delaware had our gorgeous baby girl with this donor 10/27/21. Will be trying for baby # 2 in a year or so. We tried adding to siblings registry but it has been down for a while now. We would love to connect with other families.

• Options

Hello! I am desperately looking for vials for this donor. I am in the middle of a swim and my previous donor fell through. I have my heart set on this one, there is something familiar about him and I feels like the right fit. If anyone has vials they don't want I would love to connect and figure out how I can get them asap. I would also love to connect as possible sibling families. I am in NYC :)
    Please email me at vbnyc22@gmail.com asap if you can help or at least help me connect to other families with this donor who may be happy to help me get their unwanted vials asap!

• Options
    vicbvicb Posts: 7
    edited December 6, 2021 4:17PM

@melerika @Blue1222 @delaware @Enzo @LJL
    Looking for extra vials! Please contact me! vbnyc22@gmail.com

• Options

@Blue1222 @melerika @delaware Would love help locating extra vials. If you have any sibling contacts can you reach out to them and let me know if you find any extra vials? Thank you! vbnyc22@gmail.com 734-657-0183

• Options

Hi y’all, the CCB donor sibling registry is back up. Anyone who registered there before the upgrade no longer has their info listed. Would love to connect with others who used this donor. Thanks for considering!

• Options

Aloha!

Looking for extra vials available? Please let me know if you do ! Mahalo

• Options

I have 2 vials available as of late 2022. Contact me asap :)