Options

Donor 11331 - Don't Trade, We'll Buy

Hi,

This is a shot in the dark, but my partner and I went through a very expensive IVF and could only afford 1 vial for this donor at the time of the procedure. Unfortunately, out of 9 fertilized eggs, only 2 went to blast, implanted, and 1 ended up taking. I am currently 6 months pregnant. By the time we were able to round up the funds to purchase more vials for storage, there were no more vials available for this donor.

We just found out that the reactivation process (contacting the donor for another possible donation) is VERY expensive and we want very badly for our children to be full blood siblings. There is no guarantee that the donor will be available or even willing to participate again so before exploring this last resort....

If there is anyone out there considering releasing your donor 11331 vial(s) for exchange/buy-back, we would be interested in working with you and CCB to purchase the vial(s) at full price equal to the current pricing on the website.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    did you still want vials?
  • Options
    I just noticed that you posted this month as well. I have two vials in a doctors office in Sacramento. I would have to contact the office to make sure they are still there but they should be. You can contact me at ffowa@sbcglobal.net.
  • Options
    Hi,
    Thank you for your response. We never thought in a million years we'd actually get one, but now there are a million questions. Our concern is that they have left the CCB facility, which opens up for some risks. Will contact you via email. : )
  • Options
    Hi,

The previous inquiry has stalled out so we are still looking for vials for this donor (vials preferably still stored at the CCB). Thanks!