Options

just wondering...

hey we just joined today, and I was wondering has anyone used 03627?

Comments

• Options
    I haven't used this donor, but I wanted to say welcome to the boards. :)

Also, if you don't get many responses to your post, you many want to add the donor number in your title...it will catch the eye of anyone who's familiar with him.

Good luck!
  • Options
    thanks for the heads up, I realized that I didn't do that after I posted it, but I was too tired to do it. It is nice to read some of the experiences of others. I am excited but also nervous. Believe it or not I am still looking at donors. I don't want to sound like I am over anlalyzing the donors, but this is our child and I want to select someone who is as good as it gets for us without actually being with the guy, you know.
    Good luck to you as well.
  • Options
    I agree...take as long as you need in making your selection...a lot of us struggle in narrowing it down to one donor. :)
  • Options
    there will be something that catches your eye when you find "the one" - you will know when you've found the right one - just be patient!

(welcome to the crazy journey of TTC!)

-Laura
  • Options
    also, check the other rooms, like "single mom" and "deciding to use a donor". We have all been sharing info on different donors in these rooms. There is one titled "sharing donors" and another one, that will give you a list of some of the donors.