Options

3rd Time was a Charm!

My partner and I finally got our BFP!! It was my 3rd IUI, first one with a new RE. This time I was on 100 mg of Femara, CD 3-7, and this was also the first time with a trigger shot, which I think did the trick.

I'm still in shock, and I've been cautiously optimistic, but today I got my 2nd HCG and my numbers are good, so...I'm just going to go ahead and feel ecstatic! My first ultrasound is on the 28th.

To everyone out there, keep the faith! I'm starting to believe this whole process is as much mental as physical. Best of luck to all of you!!

-Elaine

Comments

• Options
    edeck5,

Third time's a charm indeed!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you, and it gives hope to us TTC :) I meet with an RE next month in Hawaii, but won't be starting my IUI until January :( By the way, which donor did you use? Congratulations once again!
  • Options
    edeck5...whoooo, hoooo! Yea, Congratultions! I'm so happy for you! Glad to hear that you already had two betas and that they doubled! That's wonderful news! Waiting for the second set of numbers was sooooo stressful to me!
  • Options
    tjmoors,
    My donor is 11089. We only looked at Rh- donors since I'm Rh- and I didn't want to have to worry about the Rhogam shots.

Thanks for the well wishes! I can't wait for the ultrasound. Just trying to keep myself in the best emotional state.