Options

Single mom.New Journey . Some one please respond.

I'm 26 years old been waiting on Mr. Right but can't wait any longer. I have real bad endometriosis. Just had surgery for it again on the 21st of this month(February). That made my 3rd surgery for it. Doctor said can only hold off a hysterectomy for another year or 2 max. So I'm fixing to be starting this journey of my life on my own as I've always wanted to be come a mother and don't want to wait any longer and chance crushing my dreams. There's always a chance of Mr. Right coming along right? But not always time to wait for him to get here before bringing a precious angel into your life. I go on March the 22nd for my first ultrasound to start I guess pinpointing ovaluation? If I understood my doctor correctly. Thankfully I got the support of both of my parents and very few friends that know at this time. I will be having my first IUI done something hopefully soon. Want to make sure that everything is in order first. I've got my donor picked out finally have spent many hours, days, nights, and weeks on deciding which one to use. Someone please help me and support me along this journey. What all subscriptions have some of you ladies bought? When did you start thinking about names and all the other good stuff that comes along with becoming a parent??

Comments

• Options
    I'm 24 and I'm already a single mommy of 1 precious 4 year old. Now I am on my journey to becoming a single mom of 2 but with a sperm donor now. If you want you could email me at lissetxo@gmaol.com
    Next month I'll be starting my first iui
  • Options
    Gmail* sorry