Options

Anyone testing this week?

I'm testing on TUESDAY (cd28) here. I had my 2nd IUI on April 7, and I had 4 follicles (one 16, one 18, one 19, and one 20), my lining was a 7 (they said they like it to be over a 6, so that is good), and the sperm count was great for #11116. The nurse kept insisting THIS was going to be MY month, so I am hoping that she is right. We had our IUI 36 hours after the Ovidrel trigger, and last time it was only 24 hours, so hopefully the timing is better. The only symptoms I have are sore BBs, but that always happens with AF too so who knows? However, last month when I had my BFN, my breasts were NOT sore, so maybe that's a good sign? IDK. I hate to say it, but after 79 months of BFNs, I am kind of getting used to NOT having it happen...but that being said, I don't know if I can emotionally handle an 80th BFN. Please, God, don't make me endure this for an 80th time!!! :(

FX here...and for everyone else testing next week!!! Hope to have lots of BFPs this month and we can celebrate New Year's in the BEST way possible!!! (If I get a BFP my EDD would be New Year's Eve...last chance for a 2010 baby...and I just REALLY feel like 2010 is MY year. We shall see!)

Comments

• Options
    WOW. Yeah...not sure why this posted 4 times. It kept giving me an error message saying it didn't post!!! Sorry about that!!!
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow. :)

I won't be testing, but I'll be seeing my RE tomorrow to start getting ready (u/s to check ovaries and start Follistim) for an IUI since my D&C.