Options

donor 14433

Starting IVF soon with donor 14433 any had a baby from him.. and what was his count.

Comments

• Options
    Hi! I have purchase vials from him. His count was great on my first (and so far only) cycle. 78 million. Unfortunately, it ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks but I don't think that had anything to do with him...or me really, for that matter. I think it was just kind of, these things happen. Anyway, I'm super excited to try again hopefully in January, 2017. I'm doing iui, btw. Please keep me posted!
  • Options
    When we are both successfully become pregnant, would you maybe want to stay in touch? If not, its totally cool and I understand!
  • Options
    Hello Ladies!! I'm super excited to have found someone using donor 14433. I doing my first cycle of IUI Jan 2017 with donor 14433. Wish you all the best of luck. Let keep in touch!
  • Options
    Hello Ladies!! I'm super excited to have found someone using donor 14433. I doing my first cycle of IUI Jan 2017 with donor 14433. Wish you all the best of luck. Let keep in touch!
  • Options
    I'm from Boston, anyone else on the east coast?
  • Options
    Hey!! I am in Georgia. Are you going for your second round of IUI next month? I am so anxious. I've been reading articles online about the two week wait. It seems dreadful lol.
  • Options
    I'm in GA too!
  • Options
    I apologize, I just realized this particular discussion board is for donor 14433. Nonetheless I wish you all great success in your baby journey!!
  • Options
    I'm hoping to do my second iui next month but before that I'm having an hsg test next week to make sure everything is okay. There's been a couple mentions of ivf so I'm mentally preparing for that.
    The two week wait doesn't have to be bad! I was a little busy during my tww and, admittedly I did a lot of googling hahaha I say, just make plans even little plans that keep you occupied.
  • Options
    I'll have my first IUI next month. I'm super excited. I had the HSG testing done in October. Wishing you the best of luck with your testing!
  • Options
    Hey Ladies, I had my baseline ultrasound yesterday. I should be on schedule to have my IUI within the next week or so. Any updates on your end?
  • Options
    Any updates on this donor?? Any live births??
  • Options
    I just completed week 1 of my TWW, with donor 14433. Wishing you all good luck!!
  • Options
    Good luck! HSB, I am going in for my iui at the earliest on Friday. So your due date would be about a week ahead of mine :)
  • Options
    Hello everyone. I am currently using a different donor but if it doesnt work i will be switching to this donor. I've had 4 vials of low numbers with my other donor. Can i ask you ladies what were your numbers after thawing?? I dont want to keep buying unfavorable vials. Thank you all so much and good luck!
  • Options
    I'm using this donor next month. Anybody have any luck?
  • Options
    I'm using this donor next month. Anybody have any luck?
  • Options
    Hello Ladies,
    I am currently using this donor. I bought 3 ICI vials. The first cycle the count was 12 million, however that cycle was unsuccessful.The second cycle the count was 7 million, however that cycle was also unsuccessful. I'm currently on my third cycle, so insemination should be within a week or so. Sending everyone baby dust!! Good Luck Ladies!!
  • Options
    I'll be using this donor for the first time sometime next week
  • Options
    Hello ladies, has anyone in the Jan 2017 group had success with this donor?!
    Sending blessings for a successful pregnancy!
  • Options
    Ladies, once your a confirmed pregnancy sign up for the sibling registry at a more controlled platform.
  • Options
    Ladies, once your a confirmed pregnancy sign up for the sibling registry at a more controlled platform.
  • Options
    I purchased vials and was unsuccessful w my first IUI insemination... trying again next week!!
  • Options
    Good luck!! Keep us updated.
  • Options
    Any updates from the ladies above?
  • Options
    Aby updates from the ladies above?
  • Options
    I'm curious if there are any updates also. I just had my first IUI with this donor on Tuesday.
  • Options
    BFN with IUI #1 with this donor. IUI #2 in about a week. fingers crossed. Any other updates from anyone else?
  • Options
    3 unsuccessful IUI so far.. trying again next month
  • Options
    I'm very sorry to hear that Ismoms. Were the counts good for you? Without prying too much...are there other factors for you? Sending baby dust your way for next month! I try again this coming weekend.