Options

how many days the tank can reach to Malaysia once California cryobank receive the international agre

my questions is below:
1,normally,how many days the tank can reach to Malaysia once California cryobank receive the international agreement?
2,if California cryobank will send the tank once receiving the international agreement?otherwises,what I have to proceed again?
3,can I select one transporter to transport the tank?
4,if I need send back the tank once I take the sperm vials?
5,can I clear the customs smoothly when I send different sperm donor's vial BUT apply to the customs with another sperm donor 's document for exemple his health history and blood report &?

Comments

• Options
    Hi H -

1) It depends on which day you schedule it to ship out. Please contact Client Services for more information.
    2) No, you must call us to schedule a shipment. When we receive your paperwork, we just update your account.
    3) No, we use FedEx to ship our donor specimen internationally.
    4) Yes, you or your physician will need to return the tank to us. The return shipment is included in the shipping price.
    5) Please contact Client Services for more information at +1-310-443-5244 or https://cryobank.com/About-US/Contact-Us/Email-Us/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB