Options

Donor 5756 -siblings?

Has anyone used this donor? I am curious about potential siblings.

Comments

• Options
    My son was conceived using this donor - on our first try. He was born 5/5/07. We live in KY. We are aware of an older half-sibling (girl) in ID, and younger half-siblings (twin girls) in TX that we found through a sibling registry site.
  • Options
    I just got pregnant with this donor 5756
    I'm due in June of 2009. I'm going to
    get my ultrasound this week to see if
    I'm having twins or one baby.
  • Options
    By the way I got pregnant my second try
    by donor5756.
  • Options
    Wow -I am pregnant now with this very fertile donor's daughter, due in April 2009! Will be signing the sibling registry, as soon as I can figure out how to do it :)
  • Options
    I had my NT u/s 12.4 weeks and technician said I might be having a girl too.
  • Options
    I have the twin girls in Texas with this donor. I am curious to get in touch with other half-siblings if possible... :-)
  • Options
    It's been confirmed!! We are having a baby girl.
    I can't wait until June 09 to see her little face.

Congratz! To all of you Mothers and Mothers to be from using this Donor.

Thanks CCB staff for making it all a smooth experience.
  • Options
    My partner and I will be using this donor next week. Does anyone have any photos they would be willing to share?

We have been trying for 2 years... and no luck, this will be our 9th time, so please say a prayer and keep your fingers crossed!!!!

Thanks
  • Options
    I'll pray for you. But I'm pretty sure it'll
    Work with this donor. I want to try for a
    second child using this donor after we have
    our little girl in June. I want to have two babies
    from the same donor. God willing there will
    be vials left. He seems like a very successful
    donor. Mine took with the second try with low
    Motility and me only have one mature egg on
    one ovary. It was a miracle.
  • Options
    I am currently pregnant with his baby also, but am not due until October 2009. I recently went online to purchase more vials to also have genetic siblings but found out they are all sold out...
  • Options
    Hi Siu02,
    Congratz. There might be a chance to reactive the donor through a dept.at CCB. Maybe we can split the cost together or with others seeking another child to be full siblings with our current children. You can email me at carrieannbenson@aol.com my blackberry address nolonger works. By the way are you having a girl or boy? We are having a girl. I can't wait until June. :)

God Bless,
    Carrie
  • Options
    I realize these posts are quite old. We have 6 vials of donor 5657 available still. I believe our daughter is the oldest from this donor, she is now 3. If you want to contact me, my email address is nekahbay@aol.com.
  • Options
    In the event anyone interested in 5756 checks this string.

There are actually 10 siblings registered on the sibling registry here at California Cryobank. Several of us have been in contact on Facebook and we share photos, etc. of the kids. Would love to have you join us. Email me at nekahbay@aol.com.