Options

Donor 14088

Hello there,

Have any of yall used donor 14088? I am having my first IUI this coming week and was just curious of others results with this donor. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hi, I used 14088 and did not get pregnant.
  • Options
    Hi,
    Cindy17, did you have any luck using donor 14088?
  • Options
    Hello, our first attempt with this donor was unsuccessful. We have recently attempted another IUI with this same donor and are awaiting testing! We were told by our doctor that he did not have good swimmers but we still have our fingers crossed.
  • Options
    I got pregnant with him on my second iui
  • Options
    Hello Excited6674, did you use clomid or shots?
  • Options
    Hi I Dessi17,

First round used chlomid 50 mg. ovulated naturally. Second round dr up me to 100 mg chlomid and did the hcg shot 36 to speed up ovulation. It worked and am currently 9 wks pregnant. We do all the medical test June 8th just praying everything comes out good. I will also mention my right tube is blocked so was very scared of eptic pregnancy. Also was told his swimmers were lower then what they guarantee. So stay positive I believe when it's time it's time. After 6 yrs of us trying I was very discourage

Good luck to you baby dust
  • Options
    I am pregnant with this donor and I'm expecting twins, I'm 6 weeks now and so far they are healthy, I keep hearing he didn't have a good count but when I used him our numbers came back actually a littler higher than what was quoted he had 21 million and 72% mortality.

Good luck to everyone and baby dust!
  • Options
    Do you mind telling me the gender of your babies with donor 14088?
  • Options
    I'm having a boy
  • Options
    Wish he would come back for his blooddraw as I would like to store for future sibling
  • Options
    Hi All -

Additional vials for Donor 14088 were released today.

Please make sure that you purchase enough vials for future cycles and/or future siblings. We provide free storage with our Family Today/Family Tomorrow programs: http://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

This is a popular donor and it's only a matter of time before he sells out again!

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    We are desperate for vials of donor 14088...please let me know if anyone will be returning their vials.
  • Options
    faithhope,

Did you have any luck with this donor? I tried 3 times using him. Nothing! Then I tried 1 time with another donor, BFP!! I gave up on him, lol.
  • Options
    Faithhope,

My wife and I used 14088 three times as well with no luck. first try with another and we got pregnant!
  • Options
    I got BFP the first time with this donor but miscarriaged at 7 weeks. I am now in the 2 weeks waiting after 2nd iui. Wish us luck.
  • Options
    I miscarried one of my twins at 8 weeks and the one left is a girl, im due 1/28/16
  • Options
    I have two month old twin boys with donor 14088! One of them resembles his baby picture sooooo much! If your interested register any babies from this donor in the sibling registry so we can keep in touch!!
  • Options
    Anyone have extra vials of 14088 ? March 2016
  • Options
    This is so neat that all of you tried the same donor I tried!

I just did my 5th IUI try with 14088... nothing. :/ I have 1 try left. Maybe I should try another donor?

I wish you guys all the luck. I would love to see pictures of kids/babies from 14088!

...Stacie
  • Options
    I have 1 vial of 14088, and wouldn't mind selling it. I need to switch donors. staciew718@mail.com.

It's at the Cryobank in storage there. I bought it last year. Shoot me an email!

...Stacie
  • Options
    Hi Sakatia7 (Stacie),

Positive thoughts. I had my son on Dec 15, 2015 from this donor. Took second IUI. Dr and I approached second try a lot more aggressive the second time. Just stay positive and baby dust your way. I know how frustrating and disappointing it can be with a negative test. My second time I tested 6 days before my missed period and came out negative I swore I wasn't pregnant and was scared to test as I kept seeing my period but nothing so finally gave and received the best blessing.

Keep us posted. And my son is so cute and chubby lol wonder if the other babies from this donor are the same with the cheeks
  • Options
    Hi Sakatia7 (Stacie),

Positive thoughts. I had my son on Dec 15, 2015 from this donor. Took second IUI. Dr and I approached second try a lot more aggressive the second time. Just stay positive and baby dust your way. I know how frustrating and disappointing it can be with a negative test. My second time I tested 6 days before my missed period and came out negative I swore I wasn't pregnant and was scared to test as I kept seeing my period but nothing so finally gave and received the best blessing.

Keep us posted. And my son is so cute and chubby lol wonder if the other babies from this donor are the same with the cheeks
  • Options
    Hi Sakatia7 (Stacie),

• Options
    Hi Sakatia7

• Options
    Olive354, faithhope, Excited6674, email me...

staciew718@mail.com

...Stacie
  • Options
    I have a boy with donor 14088 on the first try (IUI). Would like to try for siblings for my son. I have 2 vials in storage but if anyone is interested in selling any from this donor I'm interested in having more. Thanks!
  • Options
    If anyone is looking to sell vials of donor for sibling, please email me at anitampl@yahoo.com - Thanks