Options

BFP donor 11747

Finally!! We have been trying since October 2009. We tried 4 ICI unmedicated and decided to go to the repro doctor. Our first IUI (assisted with medication) was on 5/20/10. We finally got a BFP yesterday with the plus sign! We couldnt believe it! We wanted to make sure, so we took another digital test this morning and it said pregnant! We see the doctor on Tues to make sure her levels are ok. It has been such an emotional roller coaster waiting. But well worth it. I have been reading this bullentin board since October, but never really knew what to say. I have gained alot of encouragement reading some of the posts on here. So i wanted to post ours in hopes of encouraging others. Give it time, all good things come to those who wait! Even if it's not patiently lol. Baby dust to all!!

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations on your BFP that is great news.. keeps us posted!!
  • Options
    can anyone share additional info on 11747? long profile, audio?
    thanks
  • Options
    Are you pregnant with donor 11747? I had twins.
  • Options
    we are also using donor 11747....how many IUIs did you do before you got pregnant?
  • Options
    Congratulations to you and your wife. Your story definitely gives us encouragement as we started last year as (Nov 09) well and did 6 cycles of IUI, to no avail. I was almost ready to throw in the towel, but my wife really wants to have a baby, so we've changed doctors and are going to try again with a new donor. 11747 seems like a good bet. Goddess bless your pregnancy.
  • Options
    I got pregnant on the first try with 11747. I have used other donors. One had low numbers. This guy seems like a good pick. My babies are super cute. My wife and I could not be happier with our choice.
  • Options
    Our first IUI with 11747 should be in early Nov...pending all the bloodwork this month is good to go!
  • Options
    i also had twins w/ 11747- little girls.
    how many other babies have been born w/ this donor?
  • Options
    hi- we are also using 11747 for our first iui cycle this month! hoping for a first time success!!!! could anyone tell me if the post wash counts good with this donor? thanks!!!!
  • Options
    I used 11747 to conceive my son. Success after 2 IUIs. My son is also super cute.
  • Options
    Check out this cool site its something to have fun with in your 2ww . Enjoy. Www.morphthing.com
  • Options
    Hi everyone. I have two vials of this donor at my doctor's office in storage. I can sell back to the cryobank but hate to discard the vials we won't be using. If anyone is interested in purchasing these at a discount for a future sibling please message here and we can make arrangements. I know he isn't available any longer to buy so don't let these last two slip by.
  • Options

Hi Everyone,

It has been a long time and our children are much older. If anyone is interested in connecting on Facebook, a few of us have a private group.

Please feel free to email me at gretchenrpollard@gmail.com

• Options

I changed my screen name from gretchenandann to gretchenpr. I have twins with this donor.