Options

BFP 11809

After 5 failed IUIs on our 6th attempt we finally got pregnant. I haven't posted it on here because I have been really skeptical if this was truly going to work out. Well I have had a really smooth pregnancy and I am due in 3 weeks. We are having a girl and are over the moon.
I was wondering if anyone else had success with this donor and if so did you have boys or girls?

Comments

• Options
    Congrats! By now, I would assume you've had your baby :) I am also pregnant, due in 10 weeks (Oct) but we are waiting for the borth to find if its a girl or boy. Will certainly keep you posted!
  • Options
    How in the world have been able to not find out the sex!?!?!?!?!?!? We couldn't even keep our pregnancy a secret!!!!!!!!! Lol, for 1 day!
  • Options
    We did have our beautiful daughter and let me tell you she is so beautiful. My husband cannot have biological children (he does not make sperm) and our girl looks like him....she is perfect. Keep me posted if you are having a girl or boy. Congrats to all of you. This is a rough journey that you never forget, even once you have your miracle. We feel so blessed and everything we went through to get her finally paid off!
  • Options
    Congrats! So exciting and wonderful to hear of your beautiful daughter - I will keep you posted, my husband also can't produce sperm - and we are quite anxious to see what we have! I have a feeling it maybe a girl - but we shall see! Few weeks left...hopefully less! ;-p
    As for not finding out the sex- we thought it would be tough - but it was actually easier than anticipated and fun to hear everyone's guesses!
  • Options
    Just as an update, although not sure if you'll see it - we did have a healthy beautiful (mom's prejudice) boy! It is truly a miracle, and we have waited so long for this gift! We do hope to have 1 or 2 more with same donor. Hope you are enjoying your daughter!
  • Options
    HI Anneml24,
    Congrats on your baby boy! I've tried with this donor as well and got a BFP but sadly it was ectopic. :( I will be trying again soon though with this same donor. I'm ready to get started again.
  • Options
    I tried with this donor 2 IUI BUT IS negative
  • Options
    SAMac your daughter is look a like to the donor ?
  • Options
    I am currently pregnant with this donor! 15 weeks. Due on July 4, 2012. I am so excited!
  • Options
    congrats to all the new mommies!!!
    having my 2nd IUI next week and keeping my fingers crossed!
  • Options
    I am also pregnant with this donor! 23 weeks - due in May, 2012.
  • Options
    congrats and good luck to all that are trying
  • Options
    Our baby girl is almost 7 months old. She is perfect! She actually looks alot like me, but she has some physical attributes of the donor, which is actually exactly like my husband. At birth she was 7.5lbs and 20 inches. Now she is over 27 inches long and 18 pounds. She has an awesome personality. Very happy baby. She was definitely worth all of the emotional and physical pain!

@ Mustlovedogs do you know what you are having?

@ swieringa do you know what you are having?

We are planning on using this donor again after our baby turns a year old.
  • Options
    @SAMac I am very happy to hear about your baby girl!
    We are having a baby girl too. My husband and I chose this donor because my husband has the same physical attributes as the donor too.
    So far baby is very healthy and I am doing great, no major symptoms.
    I consider myself lucky for getting pregnant on my first IUI try! We saved a vial thinking about having a second baby from the same donor.
  • Options
    @SAMac - We are expecting a boy! He continues to be healthy, and I have also felt great during the entire pregnancy!
  • Options
    Hi All,

I just learned about this message board resources. I am a single mom and expecting in 3 days with this same donor. Not sure if it's a boy or girl. Great to know that other 11809er's have healthy and happy babies.
  • Options

Hi, I just learned of this message board and we have a 9 year old girl from this donor. I would be open to connecting and sharing pictures. Our daughter does not understand the donor process yet. But we would like to connect and share info. Not sure how this board works. You can email me at shet15@sbcglobal.net.
    Christine and Amanda