Options

Deposit to hold vials

Hi, my partner and I are going to purchase 2 vials this cycle and I was wondering if I could go ahead and make a deposit on the vials so I know this donor will still be available? Or could I go ahead and make the purchase and arrange for shipping once I begin cycle day 1? Any information you have will greatly be appreciated. Thank you so much.

Comments

• Options
    I know if you buy 5 vials they will store for a year for free. Then you can just have them delivered as you need them.
  • Options
    Hi Sara -

As Meethelle mentioned, we do offer free storage with the purchase of 5 or more vials as part of our Family Today & Family Tomorrow program.

http://www.cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

If you purchase less than 5 vials, we can hold them at CCB for up to 30 days. Anything longer would require the purchase of a storage contract.

Please keep in mind that vials can sell out quickly, so we encourage clients to purchase and store vials for future cycles and/or siblings. We also have vial buyback and exchange options available. Feel free to contact Client Services if you would like more details about these options.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB