Options

I would love some help here please :0

Here is my problem , I have chosen a donor before but he doesn't have any more ICI vials , then I chose donor 12343 but my only problem is that is an open donor and Im not very sure Im ok with that , is there any way that Cryobank staff an help me find some donor that have similar looks to the one I have chose , I have gone thru the donor search list a million times and cant find anything please help me

Comments

• Options
    Hi Ingrid -

Just to clarify about open donors vs. anonymous donors- your child could have the same opportunity regardless of which type of donor you choose. Once your child turns 18, they are able to contact us if they are interested in communicating with their donor. The difference between open and anonymous, is that the open donors already decided that they are willing to respond back, while the anonymous donors will decide at that time if they would like to respond back.

If you would like to send me an email with some of the characteristics that you are looking for, I can try to assist you further: nicole@cryobank.com

Regards,
    Nicole
    CCB