Options

Selling 3 vials of popular donor #12922 (African American/Native/Swedish)

I have three vials of popular donor #12922 that I will not be using, that are stored at the cryobank here in Portland Oregon.

He is African American/Native American/Swedish, and is ALWAYS sold out! I got pregnant on the first try and so did two other women who used this donor! I now have a beautiful 6 week old daughter and will not be having anymore children.

Please contact if interested

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!

I am interested in this donor. Please email me
    at rhonda_k@live.com
  • Options
    Hi Talia!

I am interested! Are there anymore avail? What's your email address?
  • Options
    Hi all - my wife recently had (amazing and adorable) twins after using donor 12922 so we will also be selling back 3 vials in the next week or so. They are still stored at California Cryobank so if you are interested, I think you need to contact them directly.

Oh, and congrats on the birth of your daughter, Talia!
  • Options
    Thanks!

Congrats on the birth of your twins...I see on the donor registry that she has a boy and a girl! Are you all on Facebook? There are two other women on my page who also had babies by the donor if you are interested in sharing pictures and stories!

Let me know and I will pass on my info!!!
  • Options
    We are on facebook. Look forward to connecting with you all!
  • Options
    Email me and I will connect you!

Taliak79@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hi Talia!

I emailed you regarding the purchase of an available vial for donor 12922. Do you have any remaining? Thanks & congratulations!

RLPL5280,

Have to sold the vials back to Cali cryo yet? They're still showing that there aren't any avail. I may have to call when they're open tomorrow or Tuesday. Congratulations as well!

I purchased the last vial in early December and did a natural IUI cycle that I think was unsuccessful due to the timing of the insem. I will do an IUI injectable cycle this month. Wish me baby dust!
  • Options
    Hi Talia,

Do you have any remaining vitals?

We are pregnant now and would love to give our daughter a sibling.

Please feel free to contact me or my wife.

Tanya - tanya.lawrence@hotmail.com 917-407-4184

Levonda - lgrteach@aol.com 646-772-1325

Thanks!

Levonda
  • Options
    rdbaby,

We submitted the buyback paperwork, but apparently it can take a few weeks to process, so calling might be a good idea.

Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    Gave birth to little girl in February conceived via IVF. I have two vials stored at the NY California Cryo office that I plan to sell back this month. I also have one vial at IRMS in NJ. Google them. Well respected fertility clinic with great lab. I would be willing to give this one away. You would only need to pay shipping. Also, only recommend these vials for IVF as the counts were considered barely usable for IUI by my RE and that was for a monitored and seriously medicated IUI. I got two refunds on this purchase. This later batch seemed to have lower counts than previous.
  • Options
    Eniyan, I will keep this in mind and follow up if you don't find anyone before I move forward. We haven't decided my course of treatment yet.
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone who responded to my original post, but I have decided to hold onto my vials for another year, just in case! This donor is retired and I just want to make sure I am absolutely sure I don't want another baby. Thanks so much for your interests though!!!
  • Options
    I have two vials of 12922 that I want to sell. They left the cyrobank and were transferred to my fertility clinic but are now back in storage at the cyrobank. I'm happy to sell these at a reduced price, please let me know if you are interested and I will send contact details. Thanks, Sarah
  • Options
    Hello,

Does anyone have any vials of Donor #12922 for sale? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    My wife and I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in April from Donor 12922 and I would love to get in touch with any siblings. Please email me so we can share stories, pics, etc.
    Sho2142@aol.com

Charonda
  • Options
    hi restless I'd be interested in 12922
  • Options
    Hi All -

Please note that Donor 12922 is limited for sibling use. Only clients that have a pregnancy or child by this donor are eligible to purchase vials.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options

We have completed our family with donor 12922. We have additional vials stored with California Cryobank that we would like to sell to another family who already has a child from this donor. Please let me know if you are interested!

• Options

I would love to connect to anyone that used this donor! Baby girl 4 months old from this donor!