Options

Hi!

Haven't been on here in quite a while.. trying to catch up on all the posts.
I noticed it says yes for pregnancies on this donor now. Can you tell me how many pregnancies? And of those pregnancies how many resulted in live births? I recently got pregnant by this donor (4th IUI) but miscarried which is why I didn't report it.
Any information you have on this donor would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Jennifer

Comments

• Options
    Hi Jennifer -

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It is a sad an unfortunate part of this already nerve wracking process. For the record, it actually is beneficial to us to recieve all reports, so if you are up to officially letting us know please do.

We have less than 5 reported pregnancies and no births or losses yet reported for Donor 11684.

Best wishes,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi Scott,

Thanks for the information. Yes I would like to officially let you know. After I typed this email it dawned on me that I was asking the exact question that I hadn't reported myself. So yes.. I would like to report the pregnancy loss. How do I do that? Do I call if so who do I call? 5th IUI today.. 1st one after the miscarriage so hopefully this is a BFP for me :)

Thanks.
  • Options
    Hi -

Good luck! I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

To report the loss all you have to do is fill out hthis form:

http://www.cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Outcome-of-Insemination/Insemination-Form.cfm

You can also call our Client Services Department at 866-927-9622 and give the report to them.

I look forward to hearing good news from you.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB