Options

Vial Transfer

Hi Scott,

Just wondering the cost of vial transfer and also making sure I have this correct - If there is a mom with 3 vials and she is selling 1 vial to 3 different moms each of the 3 moms has to pay the full transfer fee right?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Hi squirt -

Yes. If you are one of the purchasers, please be aware that your chances of conceiving on the first try are fairly low. You may want to consider buying all 3 vials just in case.

I realize the fee may seem excessive, but it is a fairly involved process to transfer ownership on our end that involves multiple departments (including Client Services, Accounting, Cryogenics, and Genetics). We need to open new storage accounts, confirm that the seller does not have any outstanding balance, varify that the donor has no restrictions or recalls, physically move the vials, etc.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks Scott! He is a retired donor and all of us want siblings so she is trying to be fair by selling us each one vial. :)

I totally understand the need for the cost. Just wanted to verify. She thought maybe we all would pay 1/3 of it but I pretty sure it was per person.
  • Options
    Good luck!

Scott