Options

Order/Shipping Questions

I see online that the Same Day Processing Fee is $75.00.
Does this mean that even if I place an order before 2PM Pacific time, it will not ship that same day unless I pay the additional fee?
If I place an order and do not request the same day processing, how long will it take to ship after I place the order?

Also, I live in MI, and I believe it takes 5 days for a normal shipment from CA to MI, do you see this to be true, and that I should request a 2 day or overnight shipment since the vials are only good for 7 days, that is cutting it very close.

Lastly, do the vials start losing their potency from day 1-7, or are they just as good on day 6 as they are on day 1?

Thank you,

Comments

• Options
    Hi aka -

Orders placed automatically ship on the next business day. If you want to ship on the same day (prior to 2pm), there is a $75 fee. After 2pm, the order will not go out same day.

You can select either FedEx Priority overnight or 2-Day Economy shipping. It should never take more than 2 days for your shipment to arrive (unless there are unforseen shipping delays by FedEx). You can use 2-Day Economy without any concern.

As long as the tank remains sealed, the sperm will be just as good on day 7 as it was the day it was packed.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB