Donor 17400

How many live births does this donor have?

Comments

• It says there are no pregnancies, does that mean it possibly hasn't worked or just not reported?- can you tell the # of vials purchased or donated? and when the last time they donated was?

• My Wife and I had the same concern and called in to speak to an associate about him. From the time stamps on his extended donor profile and his genetic testing, he started the questionnaire for his profile in Dec 2021, and had his blood drawn for the genetic testing Jan 2022. The associate we spoke to basically said that just because his profile says he has no pregnancies doesn't mean that there aren't any necessarily but that there may be pregnancies that haven't been reported yet. When we spoke to them last night, they said he had started with somewhere around 50-60 vials total and at that time there were only 6 vials available. Today it went up to 10 vials available. We were spooked enough that no one had reported pregnancies in a few years that we ended up deciding on a different donor, much to my wife's dismay as the features in his baby/child pictures look exactly like her family line.