Black/African American vials for sale Donor #16094

SMBC12SMBC12 Posts: 17
edited August 4, 2024 10:42PM in LGBTQ+ Couples

Hello All -

I have (5) vials for this donor that I am willing to sell. I am able to provide you with the donor’s Level 2 documents that I purchased (childhood photos, personal essay, facial feature report, expanded genetic testing etc.) I have 5 premium IUI vials available at the California Cryobank, Los Angeles Facility. There are confirmed successful pregnancies using this donor.

We would follow CCB’s Non-Family Transfer of Ownership process (this involves notarized signatures on both ends). CCB’s transfer price is $345.

HEART & SOUL:

Handsome and polite, with a genuine smile, Donor 16094 is one of our staff favorites. This creative soul started making music when he was just 6 years old. He played multiple instruments and now creates hip hop, folk, country, and jazz music. He spent his childhood in Trinidad where he enjoyed drawing, writing, and watching Power Rangers. Losing his mom at a young age made him realize it’s important to appreciate what you have. Compassionate and close with his grandma, his challenges made him stronger. He put himself through college and studied forensic psychology with the desire to work with juveniles one day. In addition to the arts, he also enjoys playing soccer and long distance running.

ABOUT THIS DONOR
Donor Type ID Disclosure
Height:5'10 (178cm)
Weight:150 lbs. (68kg)
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Hair Texture: Curly
Ethnic Origin: Black or African American
Ancestry (Self-Reported):Trinidadian
Education Level: Bachelor
Areas of Study: Psychology
Clinical
Blood Type: O+
CMV Total Antibody: Positive
Pregnancies :Yes
Expanded Genetic Testing: Yes

Please contact me at ccbvials.16094@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Maggie

Comments

• Is this still available?

• SMBC12SMBC12 Posts: 17
    edited August 3, 2024 9:51PM

Hi @Briarenae yes they are.. please email me at

ccbvials.16094@yahoo.com

• I am unfamiliar with the transfer policy and am having troubles locating it. Could you provide a link?

edited August 1, 2024 4:41AM

Hi, go to My account tab on the top right corner, and on the left, there are options scroll down ....click on "forms" 2nd to last option and then download the "non family transfer form".

Buyer will need to fill out this form and get it notarized and the seller would do the same on their end, we would then submit the forms to the Cryo bank and they would process the paperwork and once everything is paid up they will transfer the vials to you.

hope this helps

• Here2BMoreHere2BMore Posts: 1
    edited August 3, 2024 2:52PM

Is this still available? My wife and I are very interested. She is also Trinidadian. I sent an email. Please let us know either way.

edited August 3, 2024 9:49PM

Hi, @Here2BMore I responded to your email :)

• Hi @NoLongertheBabysitter were you able to get the form? you can also call the Cryo bank and they will walk you how to find it... thx sm