Options

Donating at Multiple Clinics

Hello there,

Question for you guys-- is there a policy in place that requires the sperm donor to strictly donate to you at CCB or can a donor donate at other banks also?

Comments

• Options
    CRYO-- I see that others have messaged asking questions a day or so after me and you have responded to them, but not to me?
  • Options
    CRYO-- I see that others have messaged asking questions a day or so after me and you have responded to them, but not to me?
  • Options
    Hi SLR -

Yes, I'm sorry for the delay but I want to provide you with an accurate answer which involves checking with other departments that handle our donor screening process. We continually work to improve our services which includes updating our policies and practices.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi cryo, any luck on finding this out?
  • Options
    Hi S -

Yes, we still routinely ask donors if they donated at another bank. It would not be common to accept those that have. We have a working relationship with other sperm banks and follow up with them for more details if a donor has donated before (if there is a special approved exception).

Limiting family units is a priority of ours and we are proactive in monitoring pregnancies.

Please feel free to email me if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
    nicole@cryobank.com
  • Options
    Thank you for that information, Nicole.