Options

14178 anyone….

Boymom710Boymom710 Posts: 9
edited February 27, 2023 8:01PM in Selecting a Sperm Donor

Has anyone had any success with this donor or are currently trying. I have a 19 month old son. Would love to connect.

Comments

• Options

@JF06 lots and lots of baby dust to you. Hoping this time is the magic number😊

• Options

@JF06 oh my goshhhh CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 🎉 🤗

• Options

@JF06 aww yay!! Before you know it they will be discharging you to the regular OB🎉. Yes, my wife and I wouldn’t mind connecting and sharing. Are you guys on Facebook or anything like that?

• Options

@JF06 just seeing your message today. Getting ready to email you.

• Options

@JF06 i sent an email on Friday.

• Options

My wife and I got pregnant on the first try with IUI using this donor. Truly a miracle baby. Excited to meet our daughter in September!

• Options

@IUILYFE oh wow congratulations 🎊

• Options

@IUILYFE my wife and I would love to connect with you and your wife if that is something you guys are up for. I have also been in contact with another couple who used the same donor and is expecting soon.

• Options

@Boymom710 @JF06 This is something my wife and I are not comfortable with at this time, but if we ever change our minds in the future, or if our daughter would like to connect with her siblings when she is older, then I’ll come back to this bulletin. I wish you guys nothing but blessings and love. God Bless.

• Options

@IUILYFE Just thought about you and your wife and wanted to send my congratulations to you all on your baby girl. My baby boy who was due in nov decided to come Sept 23! Closer to you all! Hope all is well and you all are enjoying every second of her!