Options

16829 IUI Vials for sale

I have 5 premium IUI vials left over. Was looking to help someone out and make our money back in the process.

Comments

• Options

Hi! I’m interested.

• Options

Sorry, just now seeing this! I’m not great at navigating this site. But they’re yours if you’re still interested!

• Options

Hi! Yes :) how do we do it? Should I give you my email?

• Options

Sorry, I really wish this thing sent notifications! Yes, send me your email and we can get it worked out! I called a customer service rep from Cali Cryo, and it seems like we just have to sort this bit out ourselves.

• Options

Fragima3@gmail.com thank you!

• Options

I’m very interested please email jessielpz1988@gmail.com

• Options

@Pdx123 hi ! Not sure if you have any vials left but I am looking for 2. Tornberg.kerry@gmail.com

• Options

Hi, also interested in 2 vials if available. auddiebessie2022@gmail.com

• Options

Hi, if you have any left, we're also interested – jennicaughy@gmail.com

• Options

I am also interested! Are any still available?

• Options

I have 5 IUI vials left for this donor.

• Options

Can you share how much you're asking or email me the price if possible? My email is kr.7168@gmail.com

• Options

@Krislec or @Pdx123 Do you have any viles left? Please email me at TJWolff03@gmail.com

• Options

Hello, I do have 2 premium IUI vials left for $1300 each. Super sorry for the delay in messaging. I’m emailing ppl down the list. I’m down to Hiker Mom and will wait a couple of days before moving to the next person.

• Options

Hiii
    I am so far down the list
    But I do hope you get to me
    I’m attaching my email here
    And sending out baby vibes :)
    SoloMomHopes2023@gmail.com

• Options

Hi, is this still available? And are you in New York by any chance?

• Options

Hello, I don’t know how to delete this post, but the vials are no longer for open sale, sorry!
    The donor has reached a point where his vials can only be sold to people who already have a child by the donor. If that is the case for anyone, let me know. I have 2 vials left.

• Options

1 vial of 13451 for sale here. My husband had a vasectomy reversal, so I just don’t need it anymore.

• Options

If anyone is still interested in needing more vials, I have vials as well that I will not be needing as I was blessed with twins.

• Options

I am interested in 16829 if anyone has vials, please email me rumerandesa@gmail.com

• Options

This is for Krislec
    Hello do you have any vials left? If so please contact me at bergsarah151@gmail.com