Options

Anyone have Baby Photos for 11848, 11937 or 11659

Hello everyone,

I have been sent and/or purchased Long Profiles on these donors and am still trying to narrow it down and was wondering if anyone happens to have Baby Photos they are willing to share. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

mbranch@gatewayhealth.org

Comments

• Options
    tateman,

Do you happen to have the long profile for donor 11937? He is my second choice if I do not have any success with my current donor 11687.

Also, if anyone else has 11937's baby photo I would appreciate it if you could email me a copy.

Thanks!

Email: taramoors@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Hi tateman,
    I have the baby pic and facial report I will send you now! This is who we are going with. Let me know what you decide:)
  • Options
    Hi tateman and mwiggel I chose 11848 and am in my 2ww..... did you guys have any sucess????

ASHLEY
  • Options
    Hi arutter17

I tried with 11848 in October and November. We are currently taking December off...

Let me know how it goes for you this month. I will cross my fingers for you...

Good Luck
  • Options
    Hi Tateman,

Would you be wiling to share your info (long profile, baby pic and facial report) on donor 11937? He is one of the donors on my short list.

Thanks.

Email: calioakgirl@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Calioakgirl
    I have 11937's info if you'd like, I can send it to you...let me know. I go in for round two iui with this donor :)
  • Options
    Hi grace416, I have chosen 11937 as my first pick and 02472 for my second. Could you please send me the info. Long profile and baby photo of you have it.

I gladly appreciate it.

Thanks wish me luck, go IUI end of Aug.

EMAIL: laurenhall820@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Donor 11937 is on my list. Does anyone have baby pictures or the long profile they might be willing to share?

Thank you!!
    Rachel
  • Options
    Hi everyone - does anyone have the audio, keirsey, and/or baby pict for 11937 they are willing to share?
    thanks and good luck to all.

cooper713@verizon.net
  • Options
    I would love to have baby photo and long profile for 11937. Thank you in advance!

Jennifer & Angela angela@spinfinder.com
  • Options
    Did anyone have any luck with donor # 11937? If you have the baby photo for donor # 11937 and would like to share, we would appreciate it thanks :0)

Thanks
    S&G

savie4lyf@aol.com
  • Options
    Any more info on 11937? Any LO's born?
  • Options
    I would love to have baby pic for donor 11937.Thank you
    Please e-mail to liliana_steffy@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Anyone have baby pics or info on donor 11937.I'm going to be using this donor. It would be greatly appreciated. Please email to shybex2000@gmail.com.