4 Premium Vials For Sale, Donor 15994: Sweet, Smart, & Sporty

MommiesMNMommiesMN Posts: 23
edited April 1, 2023 6:30PM in Selecting a Sperm Donor

We are looking to sell 4 Premium ICI vials for donor 15994. It is currently being sold for $1,495 but we are selling for just $1,000/vial. All are being stored at CCB in Los Angeles, CA. If you are interested, or have more questions, please email donor15994@gmail.com so we can coordinate more details in private.

"Friendly and easygoing, Donor 15994 has a sweet smile, long eyelashes, and a fit physique. In high school, this honor student achieved a 4.0 GPA and earned two state titles in sports. He loves to exercise, play lacrosse, and recently started doing Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu. Thoughtful and good-natured, he tries to emulate his grandfather, who was known for his home-cooked meals and philanthropic efforts for veterans. This economics major started learning American Sign Language and hopes to create something fulfilling by starting his own business someday."

ICI (Intracervical Insemination) vials contain seminal fluid along with the sperm cells. Without further processing, ICI vials are intended for insemination into the cervix only. However, an ICI vial that is thawed and washed using standard sperm washing procedures can be used for IUI or IVF

Comments

• We can split them up. You don't have to buy all four at once. This donor has served us well and let our excess be your gain!

• I’m interested if still available

• Hello Bee314 - I'm sorry for the delay! I was figuring I'd get a notification or something if someone commented, but I didn't get a message. They are still available. Can you send me your email address or something and we can connect offline?

• If you any one is interested, or have more questions, please email donor15994@gmail.com so we can coordinate more details in private.