Options

Anyone using 12132?

Is anyone using or thinking about using 12132? Or has anyone already had pregnancies/children by this donor?

Comments

• Options
    Hi StarGazr, I used 12647 for 3 IUIs and had not luck... so now I switched to 12132 and will have my first IUI next week. They said he has greater than 5 pregnancies, so we will see. Are you using him?
  • Options
    I am also considering using 12132. Any luck yet?
  • Options
    Yes, I used this donor and am currently pregnant.
  • Options
    Congrats StarGazr! Can you tell me what his numbers looked like? Do you have any info you can share with me? I would appreciate it. Thanks!

amandayjones@sbcglobal.net

Amanda
  • Options
    Congrats Star! Could you share his numbers with me as well? I just purchsed a vial of this donor today. IUI is next week!
  • Options
    Good luck and baby dust, mlatimer! I honestly don't remember any specifics about the numbers. What I do remember is that the first vial was on the low side, but within the limits, and the second vial had a much higher count. I think he has several reported pregnancies. Have you decided on a donor, Amanda?
  • Options
    Hi, i am also thinking of using 12132. I am new to this and will be doing my first IUI in about a month but cannot decide on a donor. How is your pregnancy going StarGazr?
  • Options
    I'm currently 2 months pregnant with donor 12132. Congratulations,StarGazr how far along are you?? Do you know the sex of the baby yet? Hope you don't mind all the questions.
  • Options
    Where do you find out how many pregnancies each donor has had??
  • Options
    We tested positive with donor 12132 on our first attempt with him. We are currently 4w4d pregnant with our little bambino(s).

@kyriekins06 - you can call the CCB and they will tell you if he has had any pregnancy and if it is more or less than 5. However, they will not give you an exact number.
  • Options
    Jessrose,

I sent you guys an e-mail. We are currently pregnant with this donor. We are due in 8 weeks.

Tomi N Shawnda
  • Options
    Jess -

Sent ya an e-mail asking. Here is something that you can do to see if it makes any difference, if she hasn't started her cycle yet.

Pee in a cup and then dip the test into the cup. You will usually get better results that way. We were getting negatives when testing through the urine stream, but the cup gave us our positive. It's because it's not as concentrated per say.

Good luck, I hope we have siblings!