Options

Hi there, I was wondering if donor 13852 's GPA in high school and college were out of a possible 3.0 or 4.0.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Sorry I have another question. On the extended donor questionnaire it says he has been responsible for pregnancies. On the donor profile page you have listed him as not having pregnancies. Which is true?
  • Options
    Hi Griz -

Donor 13852's extended profile is correct. This donor was responsible for pregnancies in his personal life. We updated his profile page to reflect this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

This donor's college GPA is for a U.S. college that is out of 4.0. We can look further into his high school GPA.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you very much!
  • Options
    Hi Griz -

The donor's high school GPA is also on a 4.0 grading scale.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    My wife and I are using this donor and remember that Engish is his third language and his college grades are from school here!! Ilan
  • Options
    Does anyone have vials for Donor 13852...
  • Options
    Hi Ladies -

Donor 13852 just had his final vial release. If you are interested in additional vials for future inseminations or siblings, please don't wait to purchase vials.

We anticipate that this donor will sell out quickly. He completed our program and no additional vials will be collected.

We offer free storage with our Family Today & Family Tomorrow programs to help you secure vials for the future.
    http://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

Unfortunately, we receive numerous messages from clients saying that they wish they had purchased additional vials when they were available. As a courtesy, I just wanted to post this message to make sure that you don’t miss out on the opportunity to use this donor in the future. Please keep in mind that we also offer a 50% Buyback option for vials kept in storage at CCB. http://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Vial-Buyback-Offer/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB