Options

Searching for vials - Donor 16018

promero8313promero8313 Posts: 1
edited June 29, 2022 8:11PM in LGBTQ+ Couples

Hi! My partner and I decided we'd like to have a 2nd child and are desperately searching to purchase any vials for Donor 16018. Please let me know if anyone has any!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts 💕

Comments

• Options

Hi There-- I used this donor for my daughter and was wondering if you could like to connect? My email is jessicalieflcsw@gmail.com :) I hope you find more vials for your beautiful family.

• Options

Hi there! I do have one vial of 16018 that I no longer need that’s stored at my fertility clinic. Let know if interested :)

• Options

Hi! My wife and I are starting our journey to baby #2. We used donor 16018 for our December 2021 baby and looking to purchase again. If anyone has any extra vials we’d love to purchase them off you! Thank you so much! 🤍

• Options

Hello, I have one vial of donor 16018 that is stored at my fertility clinic. Let me know if anyone is interested.

• Options

@tlmmom are you open to connecting with other dibling moms? @nicandjess do you also have a child from that donor?

• Options

@promero8313 were you able to find any luck in having a sibling from the same donor? If so, I am considering going for a sib as well so would love to connect and see how that's going!