Options

Any Pregnancies with Donor 16434

AgoddesAgoddes Posts: 12
edited February 4, 2022 5:40PM in LGBTQ+ Couples

Hello has anyone got pregnant with donor 16434 ? And If so how many IUI’s before positive results? And who has any vials for sale for this donor?

Comments

• Options

I had 2 bfn with a different donor, just got my bfp with this donor first try iui. No vials for sale but I’m looking for some too

• Options

Congratulations 🥰🥰

• Options

Congrats! We are hoping for a bfp with this donor.

• Options

@Jasmin&glo how many vials did you use? We only used one. His vials sold out quickly.

• Options

Just one! We’re hoping to find more for siblings in the future

• Options

Two week wait with this donor 🥰 fingers crossed 🤞🏾

• Options

@Agoddes sending baby dust your way good luck ☘️ I’ll be doing my first iui in January with this donor 🤞🏼 Plus I have a few extra vials from this donor

• Options

Thank you this is my first iui also . I’m having bad anxiety I’m trying to control it but I want it to work lol . And good luck to you also . I’m still on the list to buy more vials . This donor run out fast lol . If you ever want to sell any please let me know.

• Options

@Agoddes i can’t imagine !! I think I’ll probably send myself crazy during my two week wait lol I hope it goes super fast for you and as calmly as possible 🤞🏼 . Thank you 🙃 . Lol I know that’s the one thing that gives me anxiety with this donor is how quick he sells out because if I have a baby from this donor I’m going to be wanting more vials for a sibling . I will definitely let you know !! Also I would love to know how you go if your ok with letting me know

• Options

@Jasmin&glo i just seen your comment congratulations 💕

• Options

I will definitely keep you posted .

• Options

@Agoddes thank you I would love to keep updated with each other’s journey 🙃 I’m a smbc in Australia and if I have a child from this donor I would love to connect with other families that do also if they are open to it

• Options

@BonBon12 thats great 😊 did you get a bfp your first iui? And I will definitely keep you updated dated. I have one more week to take a pregnancy test . Fingers crossed 🤞🏾💜

• Options

@Agoddes I do my first iui in January 🤞🏼I’m doing a natural cycle my first try and if it’s not successful I’ll try a medicated iui for the second cycle did you do natural or medicated iui ? . Super exciting 🥰can’t wait to hear how you went really hoping you get your bfp 🤞🏼💕🙃

• Options

@BonBon12 i did a medicated iui because I have irregular periods so they gave me a jump start . I hope everything goes well for you . And I’m kind of nervous I haven’t experienced any symptoms so far lol but I understand everyone body is different.

• Options

@Agoddes they say the medicated iui increase the chances because they can time insemination better so that’s good . I have a shorter cycle so after my iui I’m going to be taking progesterone pessaries until pregnancy test . Thank you 🙃 I’m getting impatient can’t wait for January lol . It’s definitely a high anxiety journey lol but I was going to say don’t lose hope with having no symptoms because I’ve seen several ladies posts say they had no symptoms but got their bfp ✨ the most anxious I’ve been so far was when I had to wait 10 days for my vials to arrive here in Australia and for my clinic to call me and let me know my vials arrived safely lol because if something happens to the vials during the journey over here it’s bad luck you don’t get your money back or anything and it’s expensive it cost me $6400 for three vials

• Options

@BonBon12 did you get a positive with this donor?

• Options

Hello.. I am looking to use this donor. I am wondering if people had success with this donor. Thanks so much

• Options

@BonBon12 I'm also in Australia. Did you have a successful pregnancy with this donor? Thanks

• Options

@jasmin&glo I'm so happy to hear you had success with this donor

• Options

@Jasmin&glo so happy to hear you had success with this donor

• Options

@Agoddes did you have success with this donor?