Options

Information request

I purchased the long proflie on two doners a week and a half ago. The money was taken out of my account right away, however the information has not yet arrived. When should I expect this information? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Nella-

The information should have been available for download immediately after you made the purchase. You should have access to it on your My Account page. If it is not there, please contact our client Services Department at 866-927-9622 for help.

We do not mail out any donor information unless it is specifically requested in the order.

Regards,

Scott
  • Options
    Thank you Scott. I am now able to access the information, which is great. For the price tag I was hoping to get higher quality copies, especially of the baby photo, so I would have somthing that could be passed on to a future child. How would I go about requesting this information be mailed to me as well? Thanks again for your time.
  • Options
    No problem. We can mail you a copy of the photo. Please keep in mind that the original photos are not always of the highest quality.

Email me your donor number and contact info and I will be happy to help you.

sbrown@cryobank.com

Regards,

Scott
    CCB