Need Guidance

I’ve been looking at sperm donors for the past month and the ones that I feel drawn too do not have vials available at this time. I will be a single mom by choice. Donors interested in are 15917 and 16335. I took the Kiersey test as well and am an Idealist Healer. I am really looking for a man that is humble, selfless, empathetic and compassionate. Someone who is altruistic and wants to help others. I just need some guidance. I’m on a bit of a timeline as well. Thank you so much in advance for your help! Appreciate you and your time!!

Comments

• I don’t know if this is helpful, but I try to think of everything as having a balance. You describe yourself as a healer. Maybe it’s okay if the other half of your child to be is balanced with other diverse qualities than the ones you already possess?

• That’s a very good point. I actually didn’t think of that. I guess I was focusing on looking for someone similar to the way I am but it is good to have more of a balance. Thank you for opening my eyes and suggesting this! Thank you!

• @Humble_MamaToBe I’m glad it was helpful! Also, maybe check out donor 16158? I thought of your comment when I looked at his profile. I feel like his qualities may be a good match.

• Thank you so so much!! I’ll check him out! Hope you have a good rest of your weekend!