Options

Anyone using Injectables?

My partner and are are getting ready to move to the next step and use injectables. As to now, we have down 8 attempts. They 4th attempt was a positive with a m/c in the 4th week. We have used Clomid for 3 cycles with no trigger.

Curious about injectables and successes or process.

Comments

• Options
    I am going to be using injectables come end of dec beginning of jan, ill be taking bravelle for 10 days
  • Options
    How many failed IUI's have you had? My partner and I are nervous about injectables, but know that it is the next step. Our RE says it is not that much of an increase in success rates.
  • Options
    actually we are doing our first iui ... and right away my dr prescribed me to take the injectables...i went through testing first since august, blood tests, hsg, ultra sound, his reason for giving me this is because i have always been irregular, i read up on a bunch of stuff first and figured hed give me like clomid or something, i cant believe he just jumped to give me these injectables, i will be taking repronex for 10 days, and i dont blame you i am nervous also, i can not stand blood, getting blood taking from me or even getting a flu shot, i dont know how the heck ill be able to give myself shots for 10 days...after i take this for 10 days i have a day and a half wait, then go in for two iuis, one on one day and then the next day...he did tell me though this drug causes multiples...something like a 28% chance of twins...
    how many iui's have you gone through? and what donor are you using?
    Im nervous about the cost of this drug..i have bcbs
  • Options
    I responded to this post on the other title. I took Bravelle injectable meds to conceive my second daughter, and after some tweeking with the dosage I conceived her on my 3rd cycle of taking it. Good luck and if you have any additional questions let me know.
  • Options
    Hang in thier my partner and I have two kids I did injectables becasue of course I am a lady of a certain age and she was not. You will be fine, i used 3551 who had great result's even before us. We used the same donor for both kids. The injectables were not as hard as I thought. Good luck you will be fine.
  • Options
    Hang in thier my partner and I have two kids I did injectables becasue of course I am a lady of a certain age and she was not. You will be fine, i used 3551 who had great result's even before us. We used the same donor for both kids. The injectables were not as hard as I thought. Good luck you will be fine.