Options

checking vial availability

I want to verify that #13273 does not and will not have more vials available?

What about #12954?

Or #13293? ICI's?

What is the delivery time once I place an order?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Ebbie -

Donor 13273 is sold out and will not have anymore vial releases. There's a chance that we may have vials sold back to us from clients that are storing their vials at CCB. Since we cannot predict if or when this would occur, I wouldn't recommend waiting for this donor unless you need vials for a sibling.

Donor 12954 will have his final vial release on the morning of April 12th and there should be just a few ICI vials available at that time.

Donor 13293 might have some ICI vials released in June. You can contact Client Services if you would like to receive a notification email before his next release.

When you place an order, you can have the vials ship out the next business day. Depending on the shipping option that you choose (FedEx Priority or Economy), the vials will take either 1 or 2 business days to arrive from the date they ship out of our facility. If you need the vials to ship out or arrive on a Saturday, please contact Client Services to discuss our Saturday shipping options.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hello,

We have a son with donor 13273. Can we be added to the list to be contacted if any other vials become available? Thank you!

Julia
  • Options
    Hi Julia -

We now have sibling vials available for Donor 13273. Please contact Client Services for more information.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    JulieJulia1631 - I have a baby girl from this donor. Contact me so we can connect - I have located 3 others with babies from this donor. vbokser @ live.com. I look forward to hearing from you.