Options

First timers! Anyone use #14525 or #14297?

Just starting out the process so any advice would be helpful! Just wanted to see if anyone has had any success with these donors. Thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    None yet with 14525 but will continue to try with only him.

They did say he had low volume. 20mil count.
  • Options
    We used 14525, I got pregnant on our 3rd IUI. My partner is an engineer, so he was on the top of our list. His sperm count and motility were excellent every time so unsure where the low volume comes from? Perhaps you got a poor sample?
  • Options
    Congrats!! Please keep us updated if you can!
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply, best of luck!
  • Options
    Definitely! Would love to! I'm 10 weeks now, so about 2 weeks from getting out of the first trimester (danger zone) and baby is healthy and on track growth wise. We are really excited. I have high hopes for you guys and hope you get your little miracle!
  • Options
    :O My son has a little brother or sister on the way. I am 25 weeks pregnant by 14252.
  • Options
    Hey Mel B! I'm guessing/hoping you meant 14525 and not 14252? Congrats to you and yours on getting pregnant and making it this far! We won't know the gender until week 15ish but are very excited for you! Very cool that our donor sibs will be so close in age. Feel free to chat with me if you'd like or not haha either way very happy for you!
  • Options

We will be trying with this donor in Feb! Good luck to all of you guys fingers crossed!

• Options

@TheFlowers did you conceive?