Options

Success with 11568

BFP with our first IUI attempt! Anybody else out there with success or children from this donor?

tmb

Comments

• Options
    No, but congratulations!
  • Options
    I'm curious how your pregnancy is coming along?
    Did you have CVS or an amniocentesis done?
    Many Thanks!
  • Options
    Nope. I don't plan of having either of those tests. The doctors actually recommend against me doing either. The first trimester screening included a high level ultrasound, nuchal translucency screening, blood analysis. The chances of any of the common abnormalities are so slim based on the results.
    Pregnancy is going well. I'll be 15 weeks on Friday!

Best to you.
  • Options
    I'm happy to hear your pregnancy is going well! Please do keep us updated :)
  • Options
    My wife and I purchased donor 11568. I was inseminated last Tue and patiently waiting. Have there been any pregnancies?

Kim
  • Options
    I am currently pregnant with 11568. I got my BFP last monday
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!!
    I am 20 weeks tomorrow with the same donor.
    Keep us posted.
  • Options
    TMB,
    First off congrats on your 20+ weeks by now!! I read earlier that you mentioned having an older photo of 11568. I was curious if you could send email me that photo. I bought several vials of this donor and will be taking a pregnancy test next week post my 1st IUI!! But for the future I would love to have as much information as I can about this individual.

Thank you for your help!!
    lambert14@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Little girl with donor 11568.She is now 1 and a half years old and a very sassy toddler.
  • Options
    Hi Cheryls,I had a 20 months old daughter by 11568 if you would like to keep intouch please email me simonecute1@aol.com
  • Options
    Cheryls, I also have a child from this donor. I'm looking for vials, but not having much luck...may have to move on to a different donor soon :( My email is sunshine_sue2010@hotmail.com. Are you on the sibling registry?
  • Options
    Hi Sunshine Sue,
    I am so glad that you have had success with donor 11568. Are you a single mother looking to expand your family? I have not joined the sibling registry. I have always tried to keep my options open, and have a vial in storage. I would like to know a bit more about how I can help you and your situation. please email me at cheselig@aol.com