Options

1 vial of 14255 for sale

I have one vial of 14255 for sale if anyone is interested.

Thank you

Comments

• Options

Is this still available?

• Options

Yes it is. It is stored at RMANJ lab.

• Options

How much?

• Options

How soon do you want it? I am doing my last embryo transfer on 12/2. I paid $860 I think because he is an open donor but I will be ok selling it to you for $500

• Options

What type of vial is it?

• Options

IVF

• Options

Is this still available?

• Options

Yes it is. I an 6 months pregnant now with my 2nd child.

• Options

You said it was an IVF vial but the price was more like an ici or IUI vial. Are you sure it’s ivf?

• Options

Im interesed my email is irmarisrios1991@gmail.com I would like to know more about the vials

• Options

It's only 1 unfortunately... I will email you.. you should my son... I swear he is one of the most gorgeous kids you will ever see.

• Options

Do you know a sperm count on the ones you have used? I agree. I have a daughter with this donor and she is absolutely beautiful. I used my last 2 vials of his and they failed. But I’ve been doing IUI. You are my last hope to have a sibling from the same donor. So I just wanted to confirm it is an IVF vial. They sell them in pairs for 600 a piece. If it’s not IVF I definitely want it. I know any vial type can be used for IVF so wanted to verify it is an actual IVF vial before i bought it. Thanks

• Options

It's IVF vial because I did IVF. I also picked him because he is an open donor which means that he is open to have some sort of communication with my kids when they turn 18, if they want.

• Options

I will check later to see if I can find the sperm counts. The only thing is it is being stored at RMANJ, top Reproductive infertility place in NJ