Options

Donor 15942

Has anyone else used Donor 15942? Thank you!

Comments

• Options

I just purchased 2 IVF vials from donor 15942 today. I am also going to be a single mom by choice. I’m really excited about my IVF journey. Did you have a successful pregnancy with this donor?

• Options

How much is your IVF costing? I'm new & a smbc I want to do IVF because you have more choices but I am so lost on where to start!

• Options

Hey. My wife and I purchased from donor 15942 and we both had successful pregnancies. We are both in our second trimester of the pregnancy. If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

• Options

Hi all - I just had a beautiful baby girl from this donor in January. Happy to answer questions and would love to potentially connect once you have your babies so she can know any diblings that are out there.

Re: IVF costs. I was very lucky that my insurance from work covered almost everything. I had to pay out of pocket for sperm and for PGTA testing but everything else was covered.

• Options

I know it's a long shot, but for anyone on this thread who used 15942, I am planning to sell my extra vials back to CCB this month. If you would be interested in them please let me know. I have to return them within the next couple of weeks. Thank you!