Options

second Hcg levels test

Went to doctor today second set hcg numbers were 2300!!!! The nurse said those were great numbers!!! They dont need to see me until July 7th for ultrasound!!!!! The numbers seem a little high the way I figured it and this was rounding up they should have been 1600 if they doubled every two days for six days starting at 186. But the nurse said they were great numbers.

Comments

• Options
    Congrats, I'm so happy for you!
  • Options
    Sounds good! :) Maybe you're having twins????

How many dpiui were these tests ran?
  • Options
    The first HCG was run at 14 dpiui and the second at 20 dpiui. The numbers seem really high to me.
  • Options
    Dp's 3's at 19dpo were 1451 and we are having identical twins! :) I do think there is a huge range though...check betabase.com.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I am a nervous wreck, I have the 6 week us this am to check for a HB. My re did my 1st us on 6/12 to check for a gestational sac. My numbers were similar to yours 14dpiui 219 and 19dpiui 2239.

I'll let you know how it goes. Vic when was your insemination? Mine was 5/22-5/23, it think were right around the same time.
  • Options
    hopingntrying...Please update us when you return from your U/S!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    hopingntrying- good luck today with your u/s!!! I can't wait to hear what it was like!

congrats!!!
  • Options
    The us went good today-heart rate was 118.
  • Options
    Hoping- we did the IUI on June 2nd!!
    I am glad to hear your u/s went good! We wont get an u/s until july 7th